Korea HapKiDo Federation
- How can I train with the KHFH?
- Join a KHFH school in your area We also offer an annual trip to Korean and international training camps. Check the calendar of events for dates.
- How do I become a member of KHFH?
- If you want to become a KHFH member Join a KHFH school in your area If you are an instructor please contact us at email@example.com .
- Who is the Founder of Hapkido?
- Choi Young Sul
- What is Hapkido?
- Hapkido is a Korean Military Self Defense Art.
- Who is the Korea Hapkido Association?
- This is the original name of the KHF, while the name in Hangul has not changed. The English name has, to the Korea Hapkido Federation
- Who was the First Elected President of the KHF?
- Ji, Han Jae
- What is a Kwan?
- This is a school, most often a Style of Martial Arts. There are over 78 styles of Hapkido recognized by the KHFH. Some Kwan's existed prior to 1945, but did not receive KHFH recognition until later years.
- What is the difference between Kwan & KHFH Ceritification ?
- While a Student may be Certified by his or her Kwan, to become an Instructor the student must additionally apply for KHFH Testing & Certification. To verify contact this KHFH Site.
- What does the KHFH require for Certification?
- That the Kwan or Organization meet or exceed their minimum requirements for testing & certification. Additionally that they are a current member in good standing with the KHFH.