Korea HapKiDo Federation
Hapkido Code Of Ethics
Korea Hapkido Federation HaeMuKwan members are expected to learn the Code of Ethics and apply the Code both in and out of the Dojang. Application of this Code will assist each student in developing better character to be a better person.
- I will seek the best in all people and attempt to make them feel worthwhile.
- I will maintain a positive mental attitude and convey it to everyone I meet.
- I will refrain from making negative statements about anyone.
- I will strive to be the best at whatever I do.
- I will use my mistakes as lessons and utilize this knowledge to achieve great endeavors.
- I will always promote love, happiness, loyalty and respect in my home, family and extended martial arts family.
- I will demonstrate respect for all people in authority.
- I will remain loyal to my country, family and friends; obeying the laws of the land at all times.
- I will be open to the ideas of others; however, I will remain steadfast in my own beliefs knowing them to be accurate and true.
- I will share in the success of others as thought it were my own.
- I will never violate the trust which has been given me by using my skills to initiate violence.
- I will utilize my skills to defend the defenseless, my friends, my family, my honor, my principles and myself
We invite you to learn the true techniques, philosophy and principles of Hapkido by joining an officially licensed Korea Hapkido Federation HaeMuKwan school near you. "CLICK HERE"